Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hi Family and friends:

We haven't had the internet since the first part of January and it is still pretty weak. They are going to put up a taller pole to try and get better reception. I tried to download some pictures but it is too weak so I will do that next week.

We are doing great here. The Freemans, our new Directors, arrived around the 18th of January and it is fun having them here. There is always lots to do even though there are only 5 couples plus the couple who work on the ranch. We are getting things ready for when the other 59 couples arrive the middle of April. Then the Treks will begin in May along with lots of school classes that come here.

Anyway, we are fine and I will write again when they fix the internet. We have a great picture of a herd of deer who were in our backyard. They let me walk up quite close to them.

Love, Mom and Dad, Glen & Cherie

No comments: